Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||100kg||Voltage:||380V 50Hz 3P|
|Control:||Far Infrared||Delivery Time:||7 Days|
tank welding machine,
welding automation equipment
100kg Flux Drying Oven , Automatic Welding Flux Drying Oven With CE Certificate
1. The weld flux used in submerged arc welding processes will absorb moisture like weld rods due to manufacturing, transportation and storage process. Therefore it must be dried before welding.
2. Otherwise the hydrogen decomposed of water will remain in the weld, and lead to cold cracks in welds during welding.
3. YXH series far infrared flux drying machine, equipped with a suction device, which can add flux in the box automatically, and can remove the dust (Collection), which alleviate the labor intensity.
4. Far infrared stainless steel electric heating elements are uniformly distributed in the drying box, which ensures that the flux is uniformly heated.
5. The machine is equipped with automatic temperature control device and the heat preservation time setting device, and its control precision is high: the water content of dried flux can be ensured less than 0.3%.
Specification and Parameter
|Volt v||380 Three-phase five wire||380 Three-phase five wire||380 Three-phase five wire||380 Three-phase five wire|
|Nominal Power kw||3||4.5||6||6|
|Feeding Power kw||1.1||1.1||2.2||2.2|
|Flux Capacity kg||60||100||200||550|
|Flux Sucking Rate kg/min||3||3||6||6|
|Maximum Temperature ℃||450||450||450||450|
Operation and Care
1. After the drying box is placed in an appropriate position, there should be a front stage switch before the input end of power supply, and its cell should be properly grounded.
2. The operator should calibrate the direction of the fan after switching the power on, and then loads the flux in the hopper.
3. You must press the control button of the fan when sucking flux. The air blow forms vacuum at the sucking tube opening, which makes flux sucked into the tube with the air flow into the box in the suction nozzle together.
4. Baking temperature can be set according to the flux process requirements. Firstly set heat preservation time, then baking temperature.
5. After the heating control button is pressed, the heating elements transform the electric energy into heat energy.
6. The drying temperature rises gradually.
7. The water in flux evaporates quickly until the temperature controller contactor opens to stop heating.
8. The flux heat preservation program starts to work, then the time relay start timing.
9. When the temperature is below the setting, the contactor is attracted. The heater works again.
10. When the full flux reaches the set temperature for about 2 hours set by the time relay, the flux can be used, but it generally cannot exceed 4/5 of the capacity.
11. Feed supplementary to discharge.
12. Clean up the dust collector of the flux regularly to ensure normal operation of the machine.
Please contact us for the better price now.
Contact Person: Jason Qian