Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max Capacity:||5000kg = 11000 Lbs||Tilting Angle:||360°|
|Table Diameter:||2000 Mm / Design||Liftingl Way:||Electric Lifting And Rotation|
|Application:||Large Work Piece 360° Tilting||Voltage:||As Per Required|
|Name:||Welding Turn Table|
welding rotating table,
tilting welding table
Rotation Electric Lifting Welding Turn Table with PLC Control System 360° Tilting Angle
Here Below Is Welding Turn Table Description
1. Long complex structures can be turned to make the work execution easier for the welder.
2. Lift type welding machine is mainly used to place the work piece in the best position for welding and assembling with the worktable elevating, rotation, tilting.
3. This machine is special made as customers requirements, which can weld on perfect position.
2. Positioner can both tilting and rotating 360° . Controlled via PLC system.
3. Voltage standard is 380V-3PH-50HZ, but we can make 110-600V as per your requirement
1. PLC control will ensure the lifting stroke accuracy for auto robot welding.
2. Welding turn table is easy to control with hand control panel or wireless control box.
3. Slewing bearing will ensure turning and over turning smoothly.
4. Anti-drift system will ensure the workers safety.
5. Several concentric grooves are processed onto the surface of the worktable to
help position the work piece at the center.
Clamps for reference
1. We have 3 jaws or 4 jaws chucks for chosen, and pipe diameter from 50 mm to 1200 mm.
2. Special clamps are available,but we have to design according to your work piece detail drawings.
3. Special tilting platform is available. But we need your details work piece drawings.
Delivery and after sale service
1. One / Two sets we will package in wooden case.
2. If order quantity is enough for one container, we will package in container directly.
3. We have engineers supply you the door to door installation service.
4. All the installation drawings and work manual document will send to you via Email.
5. We are the factory, so we can supply you all the technology problems helps.
JUST SEND EMAIL FOR WORKING VIDEOS NOW.
Contact Person: Jason Qian